A private gateway leads to this spacious and comfortable self-catering suite, which is attached to the main house but enjoys total privacy.
The accommodation is laid out in an open-plan setting with queen-sized bed, kitchenette, lounge area and breakfast area. The large bathroom is the perfect place to unwind after a long day of sightseeing, with its large bath, twin washbasins and shower.
The suite is fitted with American shutters so you can be lulled to sleep and gently awoken by the ocean breeze and the sound of the waves crashing on the shore, then enjoy coffee on your private patio while gazing out to sea.
- Breakfast table.
- Large bathroom with bath, shower and twin basins.
- Queen bed.
- Seating area.
- Television with MNet.
- Private patio with wooden deck and ocean views.
- Allocated parking space outside private entrance.
- Please note the braai has been removed from this unit to eliminate the risk of bush fires, but guests are welcome to make use of the newly renovated lapa area, which is just a few steps away
- The lapa has a stone-built pizza oven and braai
Accommodates: 2 people
Rate: R900 per night (high season 2018)