Our newest addition to the Bushcamp is a beautifully appointed cabin on the very top of the hill.
Historically, this area marked the uppermost section of a Bird Sanctuary, and the surrounding fynbos and vegetation still teems with an abundance of birdlife.
Bird Haven has been carefully designed to offer rustic charm and modern comfort in this most tranquil of settings, with views over the indigenous forest to one side and a sweeping vista over the lakes, lagoon and ocean from the covered deck.
The living area is comfortably equipped with a fully fitted kitchen, log burning stove, dining area and sitting area. Outside, the private deck with stone-built braai offers uninterrupted views of the whole of the Wilderness.
- Fitted kitchen with fridge, built in stove, microwave, toaster and kettle
- Dining area
- Lounge area with indoor fireplace
- Main bedroom with double bed and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Second bedroom with 2 single beds and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Private deck with large stone-built braai
- Forest, lagoon and ocean views
- Please note: there is no television in this unit
Accommodates: 2-4 people
Rate: From R1400 per night for 2 people (low season 2018)