A cosy cottage with accommodation on 3 levels and a private deck that offers total privacy and uninterrupted views of the ocean.
Wooden steps lead down to the front door of Loerie Cabin, which then leads into the kitchen with breakfast bar. Upstairs, the cosy loft has two single beds, tucked under the eaves, and porthole views of Wilderness beach. The wooden steps to this loft area are quite steep, so not suitable for small children. The main sleeping area is located on the lower level and from here you can walk out onto the private wooden deck.
The deck can only be accessed from the cabin, so you can enjoy total seclusion and uninterrupted views of the ocean while you relax and enjoy your evening sundowners.
- Kitchen with fridge, stove, toaster and kettle
- Bathroom with shower
- Open plan lounge/sleeping area with double bed
- Loft room with 2 single beds
- Television with M-Net
- Private deck with ocean views
- Please note the braai has been removed from this unit to eliminate the risk of bush fires, but guests are welcome to make use of the newly renovated lapa area, which is just a few steps away
- The lapa has a stone-built pizza oven and braai
Accommodates: 2-4 people
Rate: R900 per night for 2 people (high season 2018)
+R150 per person upto a maximum of 4